Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Time Zones, a few more questions

Time Zones




Using the link provided in scoopit on the right, or the link above or a source of your own choosing, blog the following questions. 

  1. What is the total time difference from one end of the country to the other?

  1. It takes about 3 hours for a commercial jet to travel the distance from Winnipeg to Toronto, including landing and taking off. If you left Winnipeg at 4:00 pm on Friday, what time would you land in Toronto?

  1. Continuing with the question above, if you left Toronto at 7:00 pm Sunday, what time would you land in Winnipeg?

  1. I need to email Ms Toth an assignment by 4:00 pm, at the latest. I tell Ms Toth I will email the assignment by 4, my time. Where in Canada should I go to gain extra time to do the assignment? How much extra time would I gain? Bonus-If you hopped into your Mother's Lear Jet, where in the World should you go to gain the most time?


  1. Create your own question. Blog the question with the answers above. Blog the answer to your question in a separate blog that I won’t publish till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment