Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Reflection on your meal planning

Give a reflection below, 5 marks, on your experience in getting food on a Social Assistance budget. 

6 comments:

  1. it was very hard to find food for 2 dollars , i feel like i should of put a link to the things but i forgot if i had put that there then it would make it 10 times better

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think trying to buy a meal for two dollars is pretty hard because food is very expensive right now and i think food service or whatever it is called to give one more dollar for a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very hard to shop on only $2 per meal. I had a hard time getting healthy food for less then $2 and living on that much money for a meal would be very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt like i struggled to find the cheapest things and the right amount. It was hard to shop with only $2 because usually you go grocery shopping and u can spend hundreds of dollars. if i had to live off of that small amount of food i would be hungry because i am used to eating a bigger meal. i had troubles to find healthy food that was cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that people who are on welfare must have a hard life based on the experience I had it is very hard to live on welfare I would not be able to live like that I can see why the people who live on welfare eat a lot of chips and stuff that fills you up

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sucks just shopping online with little money because it feels like you can barely by anything and I'm always hungry so yeah. i feel bad for people who have less money the 6.75 because they would barely have anything it there pantry nor fridge, if they have one. i wouldn't like being on social assistance at all it would make me feel sad.

    ReplyDelete