Thursday, September 29, 2016

Time Zones in Canada

Using the Map that you have finished, answer the following questions. Blog the answers below. 

  1. What is the total time difference from one end of the country to the other?


  1. It takes about 3 hours for a commercial jet to travel the distance from Winnipeg to Toronto, including landing and taking off. If you left Winnipeg at 4:00 pm on Friday, what time would you land in Toronto?

  1. Continuing with the question above, if you left Toronto at 7:00 pm Sunday, what time would you land in Winnipeg?

  1. I need to email Ms Nowosad an assignment by 4:00 pm, at the latest. I tell Ms Nowosad I will email the assignment by 4, my time. Where in Canada should I go to gain extra time to do the assignment? How much extra time would I gain?

  1. Create your own question.

No comments:

Post a Comment